Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter Finally

So I am finally posting about Easter. Things have been busy lately and haven't had much of a chance. It isn't a huge priority because not many visit my blog. (Violin playing my sad song in the background)I had to practically beg two of the three that commented on my last post(thank you, you three that commented). So to all few of you who visit my blog enjoy a few quick snapshots of their Easter.


Here they are looking spiffy. I had to hurry because we were going to be late for church and I wanted to take them before we went so they looked fresh. :)Bradyn wasn't in the mood for many pics so this is all I got.





Sophie was so adorable and I think she knew it because she loved for me to take her pictures, which is unusual. I couldn't get enough of how cute she was.



4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Awww! They look so cute in their Easter best!

Nannette said...

Sophie looks great in the orange!! They all are georgeous. You actually curled their hair, I don't think I have ever curled the girls hair. Kind of a boring mom, huh. Maybe things will get better after I have this kid, if ever!!!
Really ready can you tell?

Amanda said...

They are adorable! But they didn't stand much of a chance to be anything other than adorable!

Rees said...

Your are right it is about time you updated your blog. Your pictures are super cute! Have fun in on Vacation!