Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I flew out to San Diego to my brother Jake's wedding to his sweetheart Maria. It was nice to get away and see family and enjoy beautiful San Diego. We stopped at a pizza joint and Jake enjoyed his pizza.
See how this is a much more complimentary picture Nett? You are welcome to swap it with the one on your blog. Thanks
Ahhh the beautiful beaches of San Diego. It felt good again to smell the salty air and get caught in the ferocious rip currents and see my life flash before my eyes as I am trying to figure which way is up as I am tossed like a rag doll along the foamy waves. Yes, a thing of beauty. For seriously it was a blast, I love the beach. Now dad you might want to follow the footsteps of your son and start utilizing a razor......... well maybe not, the hair gives you some skin color. Oh, dang there goes the sarcasm again. I really am trying to work on that. Really though, thanks for everything Dad, I had a blast.

1 comment:

Wilde Family said...

I actually miss San Diego. We won't be going over UEA now, Dan wants to go to Moab. That's a blast too though, so I'm ok with it.