Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I know I have posted these out of sequence. This is all very new to me. Just know they all happened in the month of August. Updates will come sometime in the future.
This year was a little difficult. Can you see what I mean. I never thought about being on the other side looking into childhood. As a child, I know how it felt to be told I was now too big for the ride. "Jeez I just got big enough for the kiddie rides, now I'm too big, this is bogus". Those would have been my thoughts. So how as a parent do you tell your too big son that he just can't fit, or the car won't go with you in it, or sorry your not a kid anymore. See my deep rooted dilemma. I was hoping the attendant would tell him, but she didn't. I did tell him......but see where it got me. Just another kid enjoying and hanging on to childhood for dear life. For those who are curious, it was difficult to get him out. But he wasn't fazed. Keep hangin' on son.
Sophie once again, not impressed by the ever slow moving motion of a boat. Leena is always up for anything.

4 comments:

Nannette said...

Poor Bradyn, I totally know how he feels, every now and then I try to get in the back of a extend cab pick-up or any economy size car and I kiss my knees too. That just isn't fair.

Renée said...

Thank you for the first comment I ever got, Nett. Love ya

Amanda said...

I don't think it is fair that kids have to grow up! I really think it is even more unfair to the parents who have to watch it!!!!!!

They are cute though!!!!!!!

Vanessa said...

Yay for your blog! Now I can keep tabs on you at all times :)