Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Word Girl or Princess Leia

EXHIBIT A
(notice the erased me with arrow above Han)

EXHIBIT B
For those of you who were unaware, which would be most, Bradyn had a thing for Word Girl. She is a cartoon character and so I was not terribly concerned. I recently saw some artwork of his which tells a different story. Refer to exhibit A. This is a picture of him as Han Solo wearing a tux, holding Princess Leia's hand. I was enjoying his exciting story when I asked him what the stuff on Han's face was. He said it was kisses from Leia. I was sort of amused, but surprised. I asked if Word Girl was out the door and he said, yes. He has an old school Star Wars pillow that he got from his Grandma May, thanks to her keen thrift shopping abilities. He then told me that he likes to kiss her on his pillow at night. Exhibit B. I much preferred Word Girl. She is a cartoon and loves words and there definitions thus being a helpful learning tool as well, as apposed to an anatomically correct woman who disregards wearing supporting undergarments i.e. white dress, she wears them far too openly as Slave Leia. So I am at a new curve. It was strange when I realized I would miss a cartoon character. With her cute little red outfit and cape and her catch phrase "Word up". Why pick the slutty one, when you can feel educated (intellectually)with the other. So this is the curve in the road of life I am at. Allowing your little boy to choose who he has a crush on.







2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh my gosh! I am laughing so hard! What a cute little guy!

Amanda said...

That is a good one! I love the kisses on the face and that he makes out with his pillow!! LOL!!!

You are gonna have a fun time when he is a teenager!!! :o)